The Emparnat Cultural Centre
Welcome to the Site of the Future Emparnat Cultural Centre
Our big focus is to build a cultural center on the Maasai Mara to fulfill our mission.
The cultural center is going to be built where the tree is in the picture.
It will be a lodge plus a place for people to come to be trained.
The objectives of the cultural center include:·
- Provide education and protection to the Maasai people, one of the most indigenous tribes in the world.
- Create a bridge for different communities with different cultures to include pure love, worthy trust, and voluntary cooperation.
- Create a resource center where communities can learn and inspire one another through educational programs.
- Create a “Stories Café” where the Maasai can research and document their family’s histories online for future generations.
- Create a children’s haven where children from the local Maasai community, and children from 100 Humanitarians expeditions can have a once-in-a-lifetime experience learning from each other.
We are looking for investors/partners to build lodging for tourist expeditions.
It will be a profit center for funding 100 Humanitarians.
AND most importantly, it will provide jobs for locals.
I thought I would go to Kenya and change peoples’ lives. Really, the life that was most radically changed was my own. I experienced love, kindness, tenderness, and openness. I witnessed miracles, tears, smiles, and warmth. I was challenged on an incredibly personal, deeply moving level, and when I left, I left a piece of my heart in the Mara.Chris
Deep in the heart of 100 Humanitarians are our stories.
Stories of joy. Stories of sorrow. Stories of heartbreak. Stories of fear.
Stories of love. Always love.
What is a $5 Friday Fundraiser on Facebook? $5 Friday Fundraisers on Facebook began back in July 2015 when we decided to start 100 Humanitarians International. We were able to fundraise for 25 desks for Tenkes School, and later we added a new kitchen to cook for 300...read more
100 Humanitarians Turns Three Years Old 100 Humanitarians Turned 3 years old in July, after making it through the "Terrible Twos!" Not really, we had an amazing year with three full expeditions and a great deal of love and accomplishments. Some highlights: Partnered...read more
Serve Locally, Give Globally. In early April, Lori Hildebrand and I did an assembly at Rose Creek Elementary in Riverton, Utah, sharing with them our experiences in Kenya. Lori and her sons are joining 100 Humanitarians International for our June expedition to serve...read more