I knew that whenever I thought of love, it would have a face, a name, a voice.
And I would hear its heart beating from inside a tent in the wilds of Africa.
TRAINING & CULTURAL CENTERS
Our big focus is to build a cultural center on the Maasai Mara to fulfill our mission. The cultural center is going to be built where the tree is in the picture. It will be a lodge plus a place for people to come to be trained.
The objectives of the cultural center include:·
- Provide education and protection to the Maasai people, one of the most indigenous tribes in the world.
- Create a bridge for different communities with different cultures to include education, collaboration, and connection.
- Create a resource center where communities can learn and inspire one another through educational programs.
- Create a “Stories Café” where the Maasai can research and document their family’s histories online for future generations.
- Create a children’s haven where children from the local Maasai community, and children from 100 Humanitarians expeditions can have a once-in-a-lifetime experience learning from each other.
We are looking for investors/partners to build lodging for tourist expeditions. It will be a profit center for funding 100 Humanitarians.
AND most importantly, it will provide jobs for locals.